Monday, May 4, 2009

The Best Freeware My Version (Chapter 1)



The started from my annoyance, when searching antivirus free alias that offer various of excellences. At one time I find antivirus state child brand that if not wrong taken away from bilcyber.com At that time, I have not yet so knew maximum nice antivirus and. In my computer, previous antivirus ansav (Indonesia antivirus) that not detect virus at all. Finally I try install antivirus from bilcyber. After run, I very surprise in the reality computer in house much viruses its. No think length, virus is referred as direct just my delete till used up/finished and not remain over…. Later, soybean cake what happens later ???

Computer system in error house he…he… in the reality that I delete files part of system. Thus will me next install windows…

That's perhaps a small part of story that hopefully not experienced by all. I set mind on not trial and error a product antivirus that has not yet been proven potency, not virus that eradicated oppositely/also file damage system. From hunt and trial and error antivirus I find effective that is Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.125. My Computer now uses Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.125 legal lho, though not buy. You searching key genuine that free and went into effect 6 month added 1 first month don't use mentioned key direct active key 1 month until active 7 month. Ok and hot stuff according to kaspersky really-really antivirus despite that its update foolproof and can recognize local viruses that frequently circulated in internet at this time..

Because of, message that wish [submitted/sent] antivirus that ok and free I and don't use that crack.

Following some proper antiviruses your try because according to I quite nice and altogether free…


1. AVG anti-virus Free Edition 8.0.138

A lot spell out members this antivirus quite nice and performance very gratifies (for size antivirus free). To update its quite easy to besides if you use AVG Free Edition 8.0 and experience of various of constraint or insuffiencies just than AVG 7.5, then at this time when its update AVG Free 8.0. Just newest AVG release Update free Antivirus its, AVG 8.0.138. Updated this much repair and improvements performance from version previously. Thus if you user AVG 8.0 Frees then likely there is no raison there passes this version. Its file Size around 36 MBs. But myself will not (yet) try it. Why yes ? maybe try it some other time, please…


2. Avira Antivir Personal Edition Classic

The usage of red umbrella is a very funny logo according to I for an antivirus nevertheless [it is true] impressed very unique. I have time to less like with Avira because its display that less nice and not reliable. Nevertheless after try it exhaustively I a few/little wrong hit Avira. Speed Level best detects very fast and light virus in the case of the usage of computer memory and CPU and easy to understand application (familier- friendly). Meanwhile for weakness, speed to update very tardy, need at least 2 (two) hour and appearance “Nagware” that always ask you if want to upgrades to retail version. Before Kaspersky, antivirus in my computer Avira.


3. Avast! Home Edition

Proven there is much virus types/worm and trojan horse that not recognized or identification by other antivirus that occupy board to the world, but can be detected by Avast! Antivirus properly, remove, delete, or move to chest, according to our choice, and recommended that actions.

Some excellences Avast! For example : Simple Display, until not weigh against process of computer [job/activity] ; Layout skin can be altered according to desire (at type Avast! certain); Process very fast scanning, until economize much times; Computer process was not too heavy when scanner runs; Automatic Update (can also manual in-decide update); Very fast update process, until not kill time; and File-file under normal its fairish update 1 MB (around 100-500 kbs). Compatible very for internet user limited bases quota bytes.

4. Bitdefender 10 Free Editions

BitDefender is free antivirus that also anti spyware that offer update every hour. Malware detection rate: 96% Proactive detection: 61%, System slowdown: 124%, Ease of use: Superior, False-positive detections: 14 Nice in detecting virus, fair to middling cheap, weight darling in system, can degrade performance computer. Myself will not (yet) try it …


5. PC MAV

You of course know PC magazine Media? PCMAV is local antivirus that very recognized, blessing PC brand Media. First I ever use it are joined forces with avira, and my computer good at my home. Easy Interface and user friendly… for local viruses sure exterminate all. But I less so like, its update way. Step into folder, become ga direct diffraction. Used up/finished that, new turn up PCMAV release… become that old release antiquated… ought to according to I, old-version keep be used with update note always provided.

That's some antiviruses that I recommend for tried in your computer. And remember yes don't use double antivirus, because can result your computer crass alias error… during hopefully useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isi dengan kata-kata yang baik ya...